parent Teacher Fellowship
Informed.... Connected.... Involved....
The mission of the Liberty Christian School Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF) is to connect parents, grandparents, and teachers in fellowship. We seek to promote unity and support for our school through prayer, fellowship, encouragement, communication, and coordination of resources.
Parents are encouraged to be involved in their child's education and the school's ministry. Our desire is that the PTF will provide parents and teachers with a pathway for building relationships. We are serving one another as we serve our Savior. "Whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ." 1 Peter 4:11
- To develop a prayerful servant attitude within our school. "For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many." Mark 10:45
- To develop avenues of hospitality and fellowship within our school family. "Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it." Hebrews 13:2
- To improve and enhance the quality of our school. "God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them." Hebrews 6:10
- To provide a positive public image for our school. "So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." 1 Cor. 10:31
PRAY for our school!
PROMOTE parent/grandparent involvement in our school!
ENCOURAGE teachers by providing support and assistance (TLC - Teacher Loving Care)
Provide a way for parents, grandparents, and teachers to meet and FELLOWSHIP with one another.
VOLUNTEER our time, talents, and resources for fundraising and school activities.
tHERE ARE MANY OPPORTUNITIES TO SERVE
Contact our PTF leadership at PTF@lcsredding.com or call the school office at 530-222-2232
Annual Fundraising Events
• Drive 4UR School
• Christmas Craft Fair
• His Kingdom Funding App
• Room Parents
• Bake Sale
• Grandparents' Day
• Parent Teacher Luncheon
• TLC - Teacher Loving Care
• Staff Appreciation