Welcome to Bible!
Middle School bible
This course is a mixture between a Bible survey and spiritual life class. The goal is to give students a broad overview of what the Bible teaches with an emphasis on God's message to mankind through the revelation of His program in His Word and to lead the students to a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. Through opening the Word of God and corporately reading it we start with the Bible as our only authority and foundation for all class content.
In teaching students about the Bible the hope is that they will come to have a personal relationship with Christ by trusting in His person and work and to grow in that relationship, being equipped to live in a manner worthy of the Lord.
Our Goals for the year
- To develop an accurate understanding of mankind's separation from God and the solution Christ provided through the Gospel by which each student can have a personal relationship with God.
- To develop and encourage growth in their relationship with Christ.
- To possess the knowledge of the names of the books of the Bible in canonical order.
- To form a basic foundation for the Bible's authority and verbal plenary inspiration and to recognize the need for a normal/literal interpretation of the Bible
- To form an accurate understanding of the Bible's overall story-line.