¡Bienvenidos a Español 2!
Last year, you began the challenging journey of learning and understanding the beautiful Spanish language. In this class, you will review and practice what you learned and expand your vocabulary and your verb tenses. You will continue practicing the present tense of verbs, learn the past tense (preterit and imperfect) and the imperative tense (command) and have an introduction to the future tense. You will face "real life" situation in which you will have to practice your Spanish, express opinions, interview classmates, visit a Mexican restaurant, follow a food recipe, give and ask for directions, talk about sports, go "shopping", make hotel reservations, and learn about fascinating countries and regions where Spanish is spoken..
Our Goals for the year
1. To review and expand last year's vocabulary, new verb tenses, and practical phrases for a better understanding of the Spanish language.
2. To be able to apply and use Spanish vocabulary and grammatical constructions in real life situations by participating in daily oral and written exercises.
3. To enlarge the vision, knowledge, and understanding of the Hispanic culture.
4. To learn and share how God is working in Spanish speaking countries through missionaries' visits and testimonies.
Helpful Class Resources
Class Syllabus Espanol 2
- Here are some great resources you can use to improve your Spanish learning experience:
- To practice vocabulary, grammar, conjugations with fun www.conjuguemos.com
- To learn new phrases and have fun: www.duolingo.com
- Word definitions and translations: http://www.spanishdict.com
- 100 most common Spanish verbs: http://www.123teachme.com/learn_spanish/100_most_common_spanish_verbs
- Exercises to practice Spanish (lots of them) : http://www.aprenderespanol.org/